- Hits: 1634
Smrekovit Ekstra (spruce resin cooling balm) is a balm for external use which combines the therapeutic effect of spruce resin and the numbing and cooling effect of camphor, menthol and selected essential oils. The latter elements have been successfully used for centuries to provide pain relief for tired horses. Due to its effectiveness in treating animals, it is now also used to treat humans. The combination of ingredients in the product provides a sense of comfort soon after application, providing intensive treatment throughout the entire time of use.
Smrekovit Ekstra (spruce resin cooling balm) and its fields of use
Muscles, ligaments and joints
- Sports injuries: Blows, dislocations, tears, inflammation of ligaments, muscles and periosteum, tired muscles due to overexertion, etc.
- Spinal disease and accompanying problems: Cervical segment of spine (pains in neck, shoulders, upper limbs, headaches, pins and needles in hand fingers); thoracic segment of spine (pains between and under the shoulder blades), lumbar and sacral segment of spine (pains in the lower back region, hips and lower limbs, spasms, pins and needles);
- Joint diseases: Rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, arthrosis, gout, etc.
Infections and inflammations
- Lower airway disease: Cough, feeling of heavy breathing (with bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.)
- Stings of insects (bees, wasps, mosquitoes, scorpions, bedbugs, etc.),pricks of sea urchins and related animals, burns by coelenterate(medusa, sea anemones);
How to use Smrekovit Ekstra (spruce resin cooling balm)?
Spruce resin has a strong deep effect, which is why the external use of the Smrekovit products does not only treat surface conditions, but also problems of the musculoskeletal system, respiratory system and other internal organs.
Apply Smrekovit Ekstra (spruce resin cooling balm) by gently rubbing it into the skin several times a day.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately;
- For external use only;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Not suitable for use on damaged skin (open wounds).
- Pains in shoulders, hands, buttocks and legs are frequently the consequence of spinal problems, which is why the ointment should also be applied to the appropriate segment of the spine (cervical segment in case of pains in hands and the area between shoulder blade and lumbar and sacral segment in the case of pains in legs).
- In some conditions, the pain can alter or be aggravated after the treatment is initiated. This condition is expected to disappear within 72 hours;
- The duration of treatment is substantially shortened if the use of the ointment begins immediately after the onset of the disease;
- Treatment should not be interrupted for at least a week, even if the improvement is not immediate. Chronic diseases (arthritis, rheumatism, sciatica, etc.) demand especially long treatment with a good measure of order and discipline;
- If an allergic reaction appears, stop with the application of balm
Expiration date: 24 months from opening
Prices (+ worldwide shipping costs: 5€) :
|Smrekovit Ekstra (spruce resin cooling balm) 50 mL - 4,00 €|